Waters' Wall tour has amassed a not unimpressive $131m
The Wall tour was easily the biggest live music event from 1 November 2011 to 31 May 2012. Its $131.4m (that's 1.2m tickets) was nearly double that of its nearest rival, Michael Jackson: The Immortal Tour.
Van Halen, Springsteen and Pearl Jam also featured in the top ten, which has been announced by Billboard Boxscore.
Here's the top ten:
1. Roger Waters' The Wall: $131.4m
2. Michael Jackson The Immortal Tour: $68.4m
3. Bruce Springsteen: $52.4m
4. Jay-Z/Kanye West's The Throne: $46m
5. Lady Gaga: $44m
6. Van Halen: $38.6m
7. Trans-Siberian Orchestra: $33.4m
8. Taylor Swift: $26.3m
9. Pearl Jam: $25.4m
10. Andre Rieu: $25.3m